Monday, September 9, 2013

Important update...

I was telling my dad @ sending D the following email:

"I was just thinking for the first time in my life I actually pay for all of my expenses with my disability income. Medical, prescriptions, beer and cigs, everything. Of course my life is much less expensive these days and I don't have to pay rent or have a car but still something to be proud of...:-) It's the little things that keep you going".

He touched his nipples and told me he was really appreciative of my complete self sufficiency because his teets were still raw from what R, H, and I had done to them over the years. I offered to buy him some udder cream for xmas with my disability money. He thanked me and told me he had been using the cheap kind and would continue it until then but that it didn't really help. Poor thing, he's probably been using samples. I don't think he had any idea he was going to have to nurse for that long. I didn't look at them but imagine they're still bleeding. 

All donations can be made to:
The Raw Nipple
I mean the: 
Raw Teet Foundation
Please contact me for the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment