Sunday, July 14, 2013

MEDICARE, AND MUSIC, AND PARENTS, OH MY!

To be clear, my complaints from the last post are because I'm on medicare and nobody ever promised me a rose garden in that regard. Medicare is fine, BCBS who covers my medical is fine. It's only Cigna that covers prescriptions that is a nightmare to deal with. Of course, I haven't had to fight with Medicare or BCBS @ any coverage yet. At least I'm not on Medicaid, I'm sure that would be much worse. Also, I do have the money or at least access to it if I do have to pay for my meds. I do forget that MS has has foisted me prematurely into the old person realm. So, basically I'm dealing with the same problems that most if not all elderly people deal with. Oh well, it really could be worse even though some times it doesn't feel like it.

My second concern is that I'm reacting to some things like an old person. Yipes! First of all My next door neighbor's son has taken up residence in the garage apartment that is next to my "sitting area outside"/bedroom. He is in a band and plays the drums. At first, I liked it. Now it seems too loud. Considering how many people I must have blasted out over the years with my music, it is absurd that I would let that bother me.

Lastly, now it bothers me if I think my parents are drunk which they vigorously deny if I mention it the next day which makes me even more annoyed. I guess the role reversal is complete and it's not like I don't drink...

Any way I guess those concerns are my version of lions, and tigers and bears, Oh My! and don't ask me to explain it...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment