Saturday, July 13, 2013

HEALTH CARE

Ok. My dad has been telling me this for years but I NEVER believed him. Healthcare is screwed. I can't believe I'm having this much trouble getting my insurance to pay for the medicine I need that keeps me from wetting my pants. Cigna is so bad that I can't even talk @ it. My insurance won't even argue with my Doctor until I try 2 other drugs. I tried one today and it makes me so dehydrated that I can't function. I had to take a lasix to make me pee. I threw it away even though I know they are going to insist I take it for a month. Then the process starts over again. To make it worse, doctors no longer get many samples. If my doctor wasn't a family friend they wouldn't even try to fight it on my behalf. I was told they had to stop doing that because they don't have enough people there to do that. I already know the final outcome will be denial. Then I'll have to pay $200 or so if I want to have it. Dear God...Things in health care are horrible now. I feel like a European...

No comments:

Post a Comment