Sunday, June 9, 2013

FATIGUE...

I am doing very well and had a ver positive appointment with my neurologist on Friday...but, my god, what an incredibly exhausting couple of weeks. I will try very hard to make this as brief as possible. First of all,  I fell off  the toilet while going number two, my mother had to clean me up and my parents had to both pick me up off of the floor. My  uncle died and while parents were at his memorial service I clogged up the toilet and it took me three hours to fix.  Didn't want to leave it for my mom considering the circumstances. I feel like I am forgetting one other thing but honestly I'm almost too tired to type. I can barely think straight. Plus it is once again INCREDIBLY hot and humid. What part of someone with progressive MS having bone crushing fatigue do people not understand? No one gets it. No one...Hopefully something more positive next time around...ALSO, IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS TO ME THAT THEY ARE TIRED TOO, there may be bloodshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment