Monday, June 17, 2013

CORRECTION AND A LITTLE SOMETHING TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD...

When I had my toilet seat and lid falling off with me me on it disaster, my Mother said. "at least you didn't try to finger paint with it". I told my friend Jane about this situation and she sent me the following email.:

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I do take for granted a fall-free poop.  Crazy. I hope you are writing a book.

You know that line in movies:  "Could be worse....could be raining?"
(followed by the inevitable crack of thunder)....  in the Hudson household
it would be "Could be worse....could have fingerpainted"..."


I followed up later with an email telling her all was well and that my biggest problem currently was having to tell my father over and over, "the modem is black the router is white". She sent me the following email:

"Hah! Like me right now in car having to tell mom twice on way home
from hottest longest day in history at sea world) that I don't need
her fla map she's searching for b/c it's all on my phone:)"


....only twice huh? you're lucky.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment