Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MS Off the Beaten Path...

This blog will not be about:
1. diet and nutrition to cure your MS
2. bee sting therapy
3. cobra venom (yes this was a fad treatment for a time)
4. mongoose spit, rose hips, or any remedies that are highly questionable and or suspect in my opinion.


It will provide the reader with my insights on the last 12 years I have spent living with MS and any other random thoughts that pop into my head. I am a 41 year old woman who has within the past couple of years  had to start using a wheelchair and occasionally a walker for short distances. I am currently on disability but have had what I think were some incredibly interesting career opportunities over the years. We'll get to that later. For now, read and enjoy and please feel free to ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment